If you are a top-notch software engineer, with experience building distributed and scalable architectures, we’d love to tell you more about this amazing opportunity. The challenges are myriad, the opportunities are vast, visibility is high, and the ability make a difference is immense.
- Plays a key role as senior developer for enterprise applications and business solution related projects,
- Responsible for detailed component design and documentation,
- Design with non-functional requirements in mind, generating scalable and performant designs and code,
- Develop back-end components and logic,
- Produce high quality testable code according to specifications,
- Generate automated unit and integration tests to validate the components produced,
- Participates in software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards and usability guidelines,
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members,
- Actively participate in the software development process from design to release,
- Collaborate in the maintenance of the CI pipeline.
We are looking for passionate developers that are interested in using the latest technologies in Java:
- At least 5 years of experience of large scale Software Development,
- Strong Java 1.7+ programming skills,
- Very good design skills based on a deep knowledge of patterns and object oriented design principles like SOLID and GRASP,
- Experience with TDD, BDD and DDD,
- Extensive knowledge with unit testing and mocking frameworks,
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (JSF, Struts, Spring, Play, etc),
- Experience with, Git, and Gerrit or some other pull request tool,
- Detailed knowledge of HTTP, REST API,
- Strong SQL query and schema design skills,
- Working knowledge of integration technologies/frameworks including AXIS, SOAP, JMS, HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP and integration platforms (EAI, ESB, BPI) such as JMS, MQ, WLI and Tibco,
- Ability to participate and contribute with an agile team,
- Excellent skills in oral and written English,
- Experience with CI tools and servers like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins or similar.
Any of the following is considered a merit:
- Experience of JEE architecture and related design principles,
- Load testing tools like jMeter or Grinder,
- Experience working remotely as an offshore professional (US-based team).