Cargo / Jerarquía : Líder de Proyecto
Rubro : Servicios Petroleros
Area de trabajo : Ingenierías
- Act as single point of contact for customers on assigned orders
- Proactively monitor project schedule, costs, risks and deliverables; develop contingency plans as necessary
- Communicate with customers in a timely, professional and clear manner
- Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Ensure project specifications are understood and being complied during the course of the project.
- Manage project documentation status
- Coordinate with functional areas to resolve customer and internal project issues
- Communicate with all levels of the organization internally and externally
- Embrace and actively participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Experience understanding customer specifications, and contract / purchase order review
- Understanding of manufacturing process and fabrication standards
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Exhibits leadership and the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Accountable and strong commitment to getting the job done
- Familiarity with industry specifications
- Pump / rotating equipment experience is a plus.
- PMP and other project management certifications is a plus.
- Ability to travel both domestic and international.
- Responsible for project execution to established schedule, monitoring project margin erosion, and ensuring financial milestones during the course of the project are met in a timely manner.
- Conduct Phase Gate Review meetings andd KOM with customers (internal and overseas)
- Present formal monthly project status review updates to Leadership Team.
- Responsible for handling warranty and field issues on respective projects.
- Engineering degree.
- 5 year of proven experience in Project Manager.
- English Level Advance (Written / Oral). PM will manage projects in English, will negotiate with international customers and part of in the interview process will be entirely in English
Debe vivir en el lugar de trabajo : Si
Educación : Universitario Completo
Edad : Entre 18 y 80