Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Coordinate project engineering resources and direct activities in multiple projects.
• Develop detailed production drawings and manufacturing instructions as needed for customized components and "custom-designed" products, providing prescribed performance requirements
• Provide production support, providing advice and tactical guidance on deviations from specifications and exceptions, and participate in the activities of the Materials Review Board when necessary
• Offer to client the primary / support interface to other internal functions, providing technical guidance to clarify project requirements
• Prepare project plans, according to the requirements of the client / contract
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent and / or more than 5 years of experience related to the area
• Computer-aided / three-dimensional design
• Elaboration of engineering documentation, geometric dimensions and tolerances
• Efficient oral and written communication
• Collaborative interpersonal skills
• Advanced methods tools and project management applications
• Responsibility and execution to complete the work on time and according to specifications
• Analysis tools
• Intermediate English Level
• Experience in Multinational Companies