We hope from our people high level of commitment, passionate about the daily work, constant Innovation and to be a good team player.
Every programmer at the company:
• Interacts directly with the Client to collect application requirements.
• Participates on estimations and team commitments.
• Determines the best way to implement those requirements in code and codes it.
• Interacts with QA engineers to identify weaknesses in the application and to fix every bug.
• Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Additionally the senior personnel does:
• Architectural design
• Team mates coaching
• Team mates code review
• Proven experience with Objective C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode.
• Extensive knowledge of programming (OOP, data structures, algorithms, patterns) and general knowledge of systems architecture: databases, client-server, web technologies (JSON, HTTP, XML).
• Knowledge of Web Services.
• Advanced english language skills (preferably).
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
• Experience developing mobile IPhone / Android and others.
Employment type: full time
English level: Intermediate / Advance
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, ongoing training, being part of teams, Experience in working with different cultures and countries, opportunities to travel abroad, and excellent working conditions.
To apply and learn more about us go to http://jobs.belatrixsf.com
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX
Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. We are landing in Venezuela, after doing it in Argentina and Peru. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust,Teamwork, and Innovation.