Desde el departamento de Reclutamiento de Flowserve actualmente nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Gerente de Calidad para nuestra planta de Godoy Cruz, Mendoza.
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Leader for Mendoza Operations will be responsible for the Site QA/QC program and will play an active leadership role in this highly engineered manufacturing location. This individual must have a proven track record of leadership in the quality function within large industrial manufacturing organizations.
• Assure full compliance with all customer’s specs and requirements as per contract for every job.
• Staff, organize and develop the Quality Team to respond to product or process development needs.
• Act as a quality liaison with customers ensure quality support to all functional processes needed from the point of order through delivery, including order entry, design, product development, purchasing, manufacturing, test, and ship.
• Establish, implement and maintain the Quality Management System. Maintain position on site leadership team as ISO management representative, or as defined in Site Quality Standard.
• Define quality systems, continuously refine and improve systems to achieve desired results.
• Monitor auditing function to assure compliance to systems and procedures.
• Monitor and report quality performance (internal, external, supplier) and help identify areas of needed improvement.
• Provide development opportunities, guidance, training and assistance to quality assurance and quality control personnel.
• Monitor corrective actions and report deficiencies in responses and results.
• Facilitate and support audits by external agencies and Customers. Develop responses to findings and ensure
implementation and closure of all findings.
• Oversee activities of staff to insure site and division level goals are achieved.
• Manage PMP process for site quality organization.
• Manage quality function within established budgetary guidelines.
• Assure the quality assurance team operates in full compliance with all federal, state and country regulations, equal employment and OSHA laws (or specific country laws) and other safety and operational guidelines.
REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO:
• Interact with the functional areas including manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, production and field service/repair to evaluate failure trends, product quality problems, and quality issues.
• Interact with customers and suppliers on quality issues plus resolution of any problems within process and final product acceptance.
• Provide input, guidance and coaching to site leadership team to ensure continuous improvement.
• Provide quality support for in-process and final inspection to establish quality standards and customers’ requirements.
• Recruit, retain, manage and develop subordinate associates to ensure a well-qualified and high motivated department.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide variety of customer from internal and quality team members to outside final customers.
• Be able to perform and coach others in data analysis and perform root cause analysis using Flowserve’s DMAIC Lite toolset.
• Show continual performance improvement of site metrics through the use of data.
• Review site quality system on an annual basis and revise system to improve performance. Incorporate site quality system changes as needed to ensure performance.
• Perform quarterly reviews of audit findings, proposed root cause and insure corrective action is implemented and delivering expected results.
• Report site quality data, in compliance with division or corporate definitions, on a monthly basis.
• Develop root cause analysis and corrective actions based on quality data.
• Maintain a skill and development plan for all site quality personnel.
• Provide monthly report to site leadership on deficiencies in processes and actions to correct.
• Manage the supplier improvement process at the site level.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• The individual should have a minimum of 8-10 years of quality assurance experience in a highly engineered environment which is recognized for quality assurance and continuous improvement.
• Experience with industries where product development and customer service satisfaction are critical measures of success would be ideal.
• Organizational and planning skills
• Lead Auditor in Quality Systems Course or equivalent
• Quality Management Systems and/or ISO 9000 Training or equivalent
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
• A change agent that possesses the ability to influence decision making and build critical relationships in a manufacturing organization.
• Strong business and financial acumen and possesses a good working knowledge and understanding of business operations.
• Results-oriented with a passion for quality, service and customer satisfaction.
• Strong analytical skills and timely decision making ability.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Proven leadership skills – team building, collaborating, presentation skills, strategic and innovative thinker, and self-starter
with a high energy level.
• Required to travel domestically and internationally occasionally.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in both Spanish and English.
• Experience in an industry utilizing design, machining, assembly, and testing processes.
• Experience in both build-to-order and volume production environments.