Are you passionate about cloud computing with a special focus on information security? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Security Solutions Architect to work with our customers and other AWS teams to craft cloud-based solutions.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture and product teams to develop the internal security expertise needed to drive revenue.
- Work with AWS customers to convey cloud computing security and risk management best practices
- Work with other teams within AWS to drive revenue
- Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying secure cloud-based solutions
- Assess security-related knowledge across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams and develop plans to address gaps
- Represent AWS at trade events by delivering presentations and lectures
Join Amazon today and be part of a company whose credo is "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
- This position is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish; within business and technical settings (Verbal and Written).
- Ten or more years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT systems
- Five or more years of experience in an information security or compliance role
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Understanding of the cloud computing business model
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- A background working in a highly regulated industry such as financial services, healthcare or defense
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Company - Amazon Web Services Argentina
Job ID: A745045
ver mas: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/security-solutions-architect-at-amazon-web-services-aws-957426559/?position=2&pageNum=0&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text&originalSubdomain=ar