Do you like helping customers solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you an expert in SAP products and technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand SAP application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to help establish Amazon Web Services Argentina as the leading cloud computing platform for SAP solutions and customers?
As a Solutions Architect focused on SAP within Amazon Web Services Argentina, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, and Amazon EBS) across the SAP customer base. The emphasis being on working directly with customers to develop cloud migration and/or adoption strategies as it relates to their business critical SAP systems.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both SAP products and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers but to the broader SAP community including SAP, developers, & architects. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a key member of the AWS Argentina team working to ensure SAP customer success on the AWS platform, you will act as an ambassador in customer engagements as well as key efforts directly with SAP resources and organizations with AWS.
- Collaborate with the global AWS SAP Account team on strategic projects.
- Represent and Promote AWS Argentina within SAP, the SAP developer and end user community.
- Contribute to AWS’ strategy and understanding of the SAP Market.
- Lead or support technical engagements with SAP.
- Assist SAP channel partners in sizing and designing solutions in customer opportunities.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge for deploying, running and managing SAP solutions on AWS with the SAP Developer, SAP end user and AWS communities
- This position is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish (Verbal and Written) is a must.
- The right person will possess 10+ years of IT development or implementation/consulting experience in the software or Internet industries and demonstrate a strong understanding of SAP applications, server technology, and network security.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (like SAP Business Suite, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, SAP Afaria, etc) and their architecture and infrastructure needs.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration.
- Experience in SAP Sizing by using the SAP Quicksizer.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP system migration or upgrades.
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery.
- Experience in SAP High Availability architectures.
- The successful candidate will have spent at least 5 years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers.
- Experience working with end user or developers communities.
- Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge in architecting, deploying, and the operation of SAP solutions. Past experience working directly in customer SAP implementations is highly desirable.
- BA/BS degree desired; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies required. Advanced Degree a plus
- Travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 25% travel requirement
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Broad knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack.
- Deep experience with SAP HANA.
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services and architecting SAP solutions on AWS a plus.
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
Company - Amazon Web Services Argentina
Job ID: A742926
ver mas: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/sap-specialist-solutions-architect-amazon-web-services-argentina-at-amazon-web-services-aws-954534846/?position=8&pageNum=0&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text&originalSubdomain=ar