The systems engineer will be part of a team that designs the coherent transceiver at the system level. The team also helps define the specifications of the devices. The systems engineer will be focused on developing and validating the system models on the floating and fixed point simulation platforms. It will also provide system level support to other areas of the company as well as external customers .
- Optical communication oriented DSP algorithm design and validation
- Digital communication system modeling and simulation.
- Design of digital implementation architectures
- Software development for simulation of communications systems
- Internal and external customer support
- Phd or Engineer degree on Electronics, Computing or Telecommunications
- Knowledge on digital communication systems
- Good programming skills in C, C++, Python
- Good system modeling skills
- Proficient in Linux environments
- Proficient in version control systems
- Good written and oral communications skills (Spanish and English)