• Analyze existing processes to improve them.
• Aligning processes to the requirements of international standards according to company strategy
• Help to perform audits and identify deviations from the requirements
• Define and agree with the processes responsible for corrective actions audited findings.
• Tracking the actions agreed with officials audited
• Identify and communicate opportunities of improvement in the projects audited
• Identify and communicate findings to appropriate levels within the organization.
Knowledge and interesting in:
• Quality Management Systems,
• organizational procedures and institutional (organizational charts, policies, objectives)
• project management methodologies
• methodologies and tools for measuring and estimating software projects
• ISO 9001:2000 / CMMI model
• international standards (RUP / UML)
• agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• techniques of surveying procedures and methodologies
• continuous improvement processes, audit processes, communication processes
• Advance Student or Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
Dedication: part time
English level: Intermediate / Advanced
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, ongoing training, being part of teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with scrum, excellent working conditions.