Do you want to work in one of the world's leading tech company that, among others, creates and defines the state of the art in adaptive security and systems communications efficiency for enterprises? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
During your internship you will be learning and developing Software for the Intel Security Group.
You should be a student currently enrolled at least in the fourth year of university pursuing a course in System, Electronic, Computing Engineering or a related discipline.
Additional qualifications include:
- Willingness and ability to work up to 20 hours per week (preferably during the morning)
- Enthusiasm to participate in a worldwide software product
- Very good English skills
- Motivation to work with new technologies
- An active student
- Passion in software development
- If a student drops out of college, the program is discontinued
- The position is based in "Ciudad Empresarial" (La Voz del Interior 7000)