Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
.NET DEVELOPER (C#, MVC, ASP.NET, AJAX, JQUERY, WCF)
Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing.
Every programmer at the company:
• Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
• Participates on estimations and team commitments.
• Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
• Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs
• Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Senior level Project Leads drive the following:
• Design architecture
• Coaching team to ensure growth and professional success
• Review team software development code
Requirements & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
• 2 or more years of experience in similar position
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Development tools (ASP .NET v3.5/4.0, .C#, or VB. NET).
• Preferably knowledge of MVC pattern, knowledge-WCF web services, management of unit testing tools (eg NUnit), management of ORM (eg Entity Framework, NHibernate), design patterns, agile methodologies.
• Intermediate – advanced English level
• Full time availability
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, ongoing training, being part of teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with scrum, excellent working conditions and more.