Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing.
Every programmer at the company:
• Interacts directly with the Client to collect application requirements.
• Participates on estimations and team commitments.
• Determines the best way to implement those requirements in code and codes it.
• Interacts with QA engineers to identify weaknesses in the application and to fix every bug.
• Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Additionally the senior personnel does:
• Architectural design
• Team mates coaching
• Team mates code review
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
• Experience developing mobile IPhone / Android and others.
• Proven experience with Objective C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode.
• Extensive knowledge of programming (OOP, data structures, algorithms, patterns) and general knowledge of systems architecture: databases, client-server, web technologies (JSON, HTTP, XML).
• Knowledge of Web Services.
• Intermediate – advanced English level
• Full time availability
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, ongoing training, being part of teams, Experience in working with different cultures and countries, opportunities to travel abroad, and excellent working conditions and more.